1) Please tell something about your organization, key achievements and benefits you provide to global hoteliers?
Woodfold Mfg Inc is an employee owned company established in 1957. Our products offering to the hospitality industry includes custom made accosrdion folding doors and walls, solid hardwood overhead coiling doors and a unique side folding bookcase door system.
Our major benefit to the industry is as a product that serves to enhance and improve space division, whether for security, acoustic control or sight division. Our accordion doors are often used as closet doors with in guest rooms to replace older and poorly functioning older sliding or mirrored closet doors. Conference and meeting areas can be easily created by installing our acoustic doors while retaial space in lobbies can be divided with several models designed for mid level security.
Currently a popular option for many properties with "bars and nightclubs" are installations of a solid hardwood roll up door as back bar security. These over head doors roll down from above, and lock providing instant clossure. Valubale labor is saved at both open and close.
2) How has the economy downturn affected your business? What steps have your taken to help hoteliers in this economy? Any special deal, discount, or offer?
Our business within the hospitality industry is probably running almost stable during the recent past. This is mostly due to our door products lending them selves to renovations and remodeling projects, provinding the owner an opprtunity to modify space to better utilize it to their advantage.
3) What do you see as the future of Hotel industry? What major trends will impact hotel business in coming 20 years?
Hopefully we will continue to be able to play have a role in providing doors to the industry for both new construction and renovations.
4) What benefits and key advantages you offer over competition? Why should over readers consider doing business with you?
A major service advantage provided by Woodfold since our beginning in 1957 is and has been a very afst manufacturing cycle. We work on a stable 2 to 3 week production cycle fro both our accordion and roll up door lines, as long as a selection is made from our extensive selection of standard finishes. This allows the owner to complete projects quickly in a very hectic market.
5) Do you provide E-commerce or online payment facility? Can our readers book your products or services online?
Woodfold doors are availabe through an extensive network of commercial specialty and building product suppliers. These suppliers are generally located in the local areas where Hotel Vikas readers properties are located.
For more information: Visit www.woodfold.com