1) Please tell something about your organization, key achievements and benefits you provide to global hoteliers?
A pioneer in the industry, Empex Watertoys has designed and manufactured water features, interactive watertoys and water play structures since 1986. The features are very popular as an addition to a new hotel or a retrofit into an existing facility.Water playgrounds offer a new destination for hotel goers with young families. The attraction allows the children to burn off their energy while the parents can relax or even take part, spending quality time together.Water playgrounds can be Sprayparks with no standing water or Beach entry shallow pools.With shallow water, parents can relax knowing the children are not near a deep pool.
2) How has the economy downturn affected your business? What steps have your taken to help hoteliers in this economy? Any special deal, discount, or offer?
The economy has slowed sales slightly but with the exception of USA, internationally, some areas are still quite strong.
3) What do you see as the future of Hotel industry? What major trends will impact hotel business in coming 20 years?
Most hotels will be built in the future with more attractions as the hotelier tries to create a destination that is more desirable than the competition. The young children will pull the parents to the hotel that is the most fun.Waterplaygrounds, waterslides etc will become a common part of the hotel design.
4) What benefits and key advantages you offer over competition? Why should over readers consider doing business with you?
Empex products are fabricated from rugged specialty plastics and structural fiberglas offering a lifetime corrosion warranty , low electrical conductivity in the case of lightning and low heat conductivity in hot sun. Being lighter than steel, the features do not require elaborate foundations and construction costs are greatly reduced.
5) Do you provide E-commerce or online payment facility? Can our readers book your products or services online?
Our type of product is always custom designed for each project and payment is generally handled by bank transfer.
For more information:
591 Albright Rd
Uxbridge, ON L9P 1R4
Call : (1) 905 649 5047, Fax (1) 905 649 1757 or