1) Please tell something about your organization and your key achievements & benefits you provide.
Aromatics Spa is a unique Day Spa with an array of massages, body wraps, body scrubs, facials, foot and hand care, slimming treatments.
2) What can the international guest expect when they visit your property. What are your promises to them?
We can promise them a total mind, body and soul rejuvenation and a five star treatment to peel away the layers of stress and also to provide unparalleled personal care opportunities.
3) How many properties do you manage? Do you manage your own properties or do you also take third party hotel management contracts?
We manage our own property but do service the guest from other hotels that do not provide the services we offer.
4) How has economy downturn affected your business? What steps you are doing to protect your portfolio of hotels and quality of service to your guests?
The stress caused by the economic downturn has led people to realize that their wellbeing has to be on the top of their list of priorities.Our service and treatment menu is our protection of our portfolio.
5) What are the three most important considerations when you either build a new hotel or take an existing hotel for management?
This is not applicable to us because we are a Day Spa. We do not offer accommodation.
6) Do you believe travel reviews sites like Tripadvisor or Travelpost give a fair chance to hoteliers to voice their response? What can Govt. do to restrict the misuse of Tripadvisor or Travelpost?
I am not aware of these sites – we have never used them.
7) What advertising & marketing method you use to reach out to guests? Which medium is the most effective medium?
For our kind of business, word of mouth is the most effective kind of advertising.It has been very successful for us.
8) Have you downloaded & reviewed Hotel Vikas’s free books “Sell All Rooms Everyday” and “World Tourism Insight Report” Did you find them valuable?
This is the first time I have heard of Vikas.
9) Are you using mobile Internet and mobile sms marketing?
10) Which is the most popular association of hotels, tour operators and travel agents?
In Kenya it is SKAL.